I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on things going on with our Family! Carson turned 2 in August and he is truly the light of my life. Hannah joined our family in October and is such an amazing and sweet little girl! She is the perfect person to round out our family. It's a crazy life but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! We have been truly blessed and are very lucky!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Poopy Week!
Last week was a poopy week.... Good news is that we're getting new floors! Hannah also sneezed last week in the bath tub. For 2 1/2 years I have avoided this problem! She and Carson both laughed as I scrambled to get them both out. Then Carson fell on the wet tile... Lots of chaos ending with chase coming home just as the second pair or jammies were zipped up! I swear he must have had a camera and was waiting for all to calm down to come inside! Impeccable timing! Of course we were all excited to see daddy! Just like always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment