Monday, January 14, 2013

Baskets for Hats

This weekend we went to eat dinner with some friends! This is Rylie, Carson's best friend. They've been together ever since Carson was born and I went back to work! Rylie even had a little taste testing experiment once with one of Carson's bottles. They always play well together and the mommies love play dates too!

Carson has found new ways to entertain himself with Hannah now that she's doing more than just laying around! He likes to take her for rides in the car. I should probably consider putting the bottom on so she doesn't fall through... Hmmm

Today our Jake turns four! I can't even hardly believe how fast these past few years have gone! Such an amazing, smart, train and car loving little boy! Happy Birthday! I wish we were there to celebrate with you! Maybe next year we will do a big celebration since your daddy will be home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment