The past two days have been full of life! Shannon, my best friend from high school had a handsome little boy Theodore Walker and Miranda, one of my work friends welcomed her second beautiful little girl Etta Grey! Both are here safely and moms and babies are doing well!
Jason, one of the guys I work with also has a new little miracle. Gram truly is a miracle as he was born at just 31 weeks 5 days and 3lbs 5oz. His mom had some complications causing an early delivery. Though prepared for the worst outcome Gram came out and was on room oxygen that day! He will still be in the NICU for about 4 more weeks. Both mom and baby are doing well. A true miracle! I am so thankful to have had all these babies come this week! New life is always a great reminder of a higher power. Life is precious and many times we take advantage too often! Today I'm feeling extremely blessed to have my beautiful Hannah and handsome little Carson!
No comments:
Post a Comment