I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on things going on with our Family! Carson turned 2 in August and he is truly the light of my life. Hannah joined our family in October and is such an amazing and sweet little girl! She is the perfect person to round out our family. It's a crazy life but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! We have been truly blessed and are very lucky!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Sleepless in Temple
So this time change sure does have carson's schedule all messed up... He simply didn't want to go to bed last night! He didn't want to cuddle or lay down. Any time heard one of our voices he just wanted to look around and find us! It was finally 10 or 1030 when he finally crashed. The positive side of this is that he slept until I woke him up this morning. I hate waking him up! Then I force him to eat and he doesn't eat as much as normal then the whole day is off! The down side was that I was extra nervous last night so I woke up 2-3 times to check on him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment