I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone updated on things going on with our Family! Carson turned 2 in August and he is truly the light of my life. Hannah joined our family in October and is such an amazing and sweet little girl! She is the perfect person to round out our family. It's a crazy life but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world! We have been truly blessed and are very lucky!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Catching up
So... I just found out how I can update from my phone. So I will get better! Carson is 6 months old now! He is growing like crazy and learns new tricks all the time. He is quite the sitter and reaches down to grab things and comes back to sitting with no hands. He loves the bath and thinks kicking his feet to splash is great! I think the pool will be fun this year! He loves laughing too! It's so contagious when little ones laugh! Even on my worst day coming to see him at lunch makes everything better and my attitude turns around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment