Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Look at this girl. The most patient personality on the plant. Definitely the most calm member of the Texas Hutto's. we've decided this comes from chases's brother Chad because it definitely did NOT come from my side of the family! We took her to the aquarium yesterday and she just hung out and was along for the ride. Her hair is starting to grow a little..... Which is good because I'm dying to see what she's going to look like and do some pig tails! I just can't figure out what color her hair will be, but she will be beautiful, that is a given. :) I just love her and her looks. She reserves special smiles for her daddy. He's the only one that can get her giggling out loud almost effortlessly. She responds to his deep voice and I can't get her to stop looking at him! A daddy's girl she will be. She is growing so quickly. She gets more and more beautiful everyday. For some reason I have a calmness that she will just be able to take care of herself and won't let the boys treat her poorly! I love her so much and can't wait to see who she will be. She will likely move mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment