Last week Carson turned 4 month's old! I can't believe how quickly it has gone and how many major changes we have had in the first week of his 4th month and the first week of the year! We had his 4 month check up. 13 lbs 4 ounces and 23 1/4 inches long. He has grown 5 inches exactly since birth! He has moved from the 5th to 25th percentile on weight! Lets not talk about his height chart though! Lets just put it this way... I don't think he is going to play in the NBA but who knows a lot can change in the next couple of years!!

We also started solid foods this week. We started last week with cereal and today we tried avocado. Of course the biggest part of eating at this point is working on learning to move food to the back of the mouth. He did great with it and today we ate avocado! At first he wasn't too sure about it because it is thicker than the cereal but he ended up LOVING it. We are still on very small portions but by the 4
th or 5
th bite he was looking for the spoon! He would have eaten more if I would have let him!

My friends little girls were Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween this year!
Hopie came across the wig that Emily wore and put it on Carson. Definitely my favorite picture of 2011 so far!

We have more changes each week with new veggies and fruits we will be trying! I decided I am going to make Carson's baby food and last night I made my first batch! Peas! My guinea pig fell asleep before we could try them and I had a fresh avocado tonight so I decided to go with that and in a few days we will try the peas!
No comments:
Post a Comment