Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holidays

Our good friend Mike is Commander of the Lightning Troop... The shirt is supposed to read after Mommy but I thought this was funny. We are very proud of Mike and are very sad he left right before Carson as born so he couldn't meet him. We are very glad Mike and Camille are a part of his life and look forward to introducing him to Mike when he is State Side.

Last weekend I made Chase drag all of the decorations out of the attic. For the first time that I can remember I am excited about Christmas and couldn't wait to put our tree up for Carson's first Christmas. My mom came down for the weekend and helped me get the decorations up and ornaments on the tree! I'm very glad because it probably would have been another week or two before I would have it done!

Carson loves looking at the pretty lights! I'm so glad that Chase and I decided to get a tree with colorful lights when we bought our tree!

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving this Thursday. We have so much to be thankful for as we are very blessed. We aren't going to go home this year instead it will just be the 3 of us. We are going to have a good meal, put Christmas lights up outside and make a gingerbread house!



No comments:

Post a Comment