Friday, September 10, 2010

Hutto History

In the past two weeks our lives have changed more than we ever thought possible. We welcomed Carson into the world and honestly cannot remember life without him. Things are so great, we are so blessed to have such an amazing life.

I met Chase when we went to the University of Oklahoma together. About 6 months after he moved to Texas he proposed and I moved down right after Graduation December of 2007.

We were married April 5, 2008.

In August we bought our first house.

Raegan, our black lab, came late September. She really is the sweetest happiest dog I have ever seen. She only has one speed, GO, and one emotion, HAPPY. Although she can be exhausting I really love having her as a part of our family. During the summer of 2009 Luke showed up on the neighbors door step and somehow I was able to convince Chase to let me keep him. I did not know that he was going to be bigger than my lab though! Oops. One tiny wife and 2 huge dogs! Life got crazy!

We decided we were ready to start a family. On January 6, 2010 I found out I was pregnant. I was going to go get everything confirmed before I told Chase but that lasted about 45 minutes after he was awake while we were getting ready before I had to tell him!





Carson was born on August 27. We are so grateful to have a healthy happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment